The Los Angeles Rocks and Roads Page (scvresources.com) has undergone a major redesign. If you have reached this page and it isn’t what you’re looking for, fear not! All the pages still exist, but the link is different. Feel free to use this page or the menu above to find what you are looking for.
Explanation of the Geology of the Los Angeles Area
- Geological description of the mountains and valleys around Los Angeles
- Local earthquake information
- San Andreas Fault Information
- Death Valley Geology
- Virtual Tours of US 6 and US 99
- Virtual Tour of the Ridge Route
- Virtual Tour of old SR-118 and SR-7
- History of Highway 178 through Kern Canyon by Russ Connelly
- List of County Freeways, Unnumbered Freeways, and “Decommissioned” Freeways
- Links to other highway pages
All of the Los Angeles Rocks N’ Roads Page and its associated pages are Copyright © Michael Ballard
All photographs, unless otherwise noted, on this website are owned by Michael Ballard, the owner of scvresources.com.
Online since December 1995.
Copyright 1995 – 2013 by Michael Ballard